Wills & Estates
Wills and Estates
Streten Masons Lawyers offer a range of services in the area of Wills & Estates so that you can protect your legacy after you’re gone. We always recommend keeping your will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a hard enough time.
Need a Will? Skip the Initial Meeting process by filling out your details online:
If you wish to skip the initial consultation and get your Will started right away, you now have the option to send us through all of your details using our Full Initial Enquiry Form. When filling out the form please include as much detail as you can to aid our solicitors in drafting your Will. After completing the form somebody will be in touch with you about the next steps in your matter.
Current or prospective clients: Go to the Wills & Estates Full Initial Enquiry form
Referral Partners: Log in and fill out your client’s details to refer a new Wills client
Of course, if you would prefer a face-to-face consultation or have multiple issues to discuss you can always send us through a general enquiry using the Short Enquiry form on the right hand side of this page, or contact our office.
We can also assist you with the following Wills & Estates matters:
- Drafting or updating wills
- Applying for Probate
- Contesting a will Deceased estate claims / defending deceased estates
- Estate administration
- Letters of Administration
- Supreme Court estate litigation
- Review of conduct of executor (to ensure that they comply with the duties of an executor)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts dated 5 January 2012
- Estate Administration dated 5 January 2012
- What is a buy/sell option agreement? dated 22 November 2011