Streten Masons Lawyers can provide assistance with the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties, license suspension etc.
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock Driving Program – For those with multiple DUI charges.
- Hardship Application and Work Licence/Restricted Work Licence.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation with lawyers today.
Restricted Work Licences dated 6 January 2012 – By Craig Mason, Director