Streten Masons Lawyers 4th Annual Golf Day – 2015
On Monday 7th September we held our fourth annual Golf Day at the Caboolture Golf Club. Each year Streten Masons Lawyers puts on an event for its business partners as a thank you for being great businesses to work with. We were glad to see 58 of our business and referral partners come along and participate in the day.
Everybody got in early for a 7.30am breakfast before hitting the greens in teams of four for 18 holes of golf. Luckily the weather was kind and we had a bright, sunny day to work with. Many of the holes were sponsored by attendees of the day, and we also had a range of prizes provided.
Our golfers played a 2-person Ambrose in teams of four around the 6059 metre long course. While there were various levels of success, we are assured everybody enjoyed themselves.
Congratulations to our prize winners for the day:
- First place: Kevin Hockey, Scott Tomlinson and Jordan McLennan
- Second place: Conrad Thompson, Greg Harrington and Darryl Cini
- Third place: Ben Houchin and Bryan Houchin
- Wooden Spoon: Scott Baker and Richard Andrews
- Longest Drive (sponsored by Pearce & Heers) – 9th hole: Jordan McLennan
- Closest to the pin (sponsored by GMD Accounting) – 4th hole: Scott Tomlinson
- Closest to the pin (sponsored by Independent Recovery Services) – 8th hole: Scott Tomlinson
- Closest to the pin (sponsored by New Age Solutions) – 14th hole: Darryl Cini
- Closest to the pin (sponsored by Loan Market) – 18th hole: Craig Savage
- Second shot closest to the pin (Richardson & Wrench Caboolture) – 2nd hole: Conrad Thompson and Greg Harrington
- Second shot closest to the pin (sponsored by Balanix Soluions) – 6th hole: Roland Knight and Ross Brimblecombe
We would like to extend a special thank you to all of the companies who sponsored a hole or prize on the day; Accurate Estimating Services, Richardson & Wrench Caboolture, Kangaroo Buslines, GMD Accounting, Mobbs Baker Wealth, Balanix Solutions, One Build Projects, Independent Recovery Services, Pearce & Heers Insolvency Accountants, Your Office Choice, Commercial Credit Control, Liquor & Gaming Specialists, New Age Solutions, Mobbs & Company, Solace Financial, Belle Property Bulimba, and Loan Market. Thank you for making the Golf Day that much more enjoyable!
Thank you to everyone who attended the Streten Masons Lawyers Golf Day, and for your ongoing support. Here’s to another great golf day in 2016.