Retail & Commercial Leases
Streten Masons Lawyers’ can provide assistance with retail and commercial leases in a number of capacities.
It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering a lease, as it has the potential of becoming a negative impact on your business’ cash flow at a later stage.
Streten Masons Lawyers’ can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Dispute resolution & litigation
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor today.
- When is a breach of lease sufficient for a landlord to terminate a tenancy? dated 22 March 2012
- Commercial Lease Calculator dated 5 January 2012
- Guide to Leasing a Commercial premises dated 22 November 2011