Justin Foster – Solicitor
Justin has a Bachelor of Laws and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Queensland University of Technology.
Justin was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in February 2015 and the High Court of Australia in January 2017.
Prior to joining Streten Masons Lawyers, Justin worked for approximately 4 years at a firm specialising in commercial, property, litigation and personal injury law.
Areas of practice include:
- Commercial property conveyancing;
- Residential property advice including off plan transactions;
- Business purchase and sale transactions;
- Retail and commercial Leasing;
- Property Law including resumption matters;
- Employment Law;
- Trade marking;
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Debt recovery;
- Corporate restructuring; and
- Wills, probate and estate planning.
- Acting for purchasers and vendors of commercial property;
- Acting for purchasers and vendors of businesses;
- Acting for purchasers and vendors of rent-rolls;
- Drafting and reviewing leases for large and small scale commercial property including retail shops;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts such as building contracts, sub-contractor agreements, shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements, rent roll contracts, residential property contracts and commercial property contracts;
- Registering and protecting trade marks;
- Providing corporate structuring advice;
- Acting for employers in industrial relations disputes;
- Acting for clients in a variety of litigation matters including debt recovery;
- Drafting wills, enduring power of attorneys, advance health directives; and
- Filing probate and family provision applications.
- Negotiating large scale property sale for development;
- Acting for medium-large businesses in business purchase/sale transactions; and
- Drafting and negotiating lease terms and providing advice regarding large scale leasing.