Dylan Carrier-Hubbard – Solicitor
Dylan was admitted as a solicitor in 2015, and works primarily in the commercial litigation area of the firm.
Prior to joining Streten Masons, Dylan worked as a solicitor for a boutique firm specialising in personal injury litigation and a humanitarian firm focusing on criminal, family and immigration law.
Areas of expertise include:
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
- QBCC matters
- Commercial law
- Civil law
- Insurance law
- Acting for clients before the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal in building disputes.
- Acting and appearing in the Supreme Court of Queensland for company wind-up applications.
- Attending mediations, and other dispute resolution processes.
- Litigation in the Supreme, District and Magistrates Court in Queensland.
- Acting in litigation in the Local Courts in New South Wales.
- Acting for and against parties in a variety of insolvency related matters.
- Acting and appearing in the Supreme Court on behalf of a large international corporation.
- Acting on behalf of a large insolvency firm in liquidation matters.