Building & Construction Law
Streten Masons Lawyers’ building and construction lawyers are industry experts with years of experience handling commercial and domestic building disputes.
Our clients Â include builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
We offer assistance with:
- Building Construction Industry Payment Act disputes
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Body corporate advice
- Joint venture negotiation
Streten Masons Lawyers can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.
- BSA Licensing factsheet â€“ Excluded persons and permitted Individuals dated 5 January 2012 – by Jeremy Streten, Legal Practice Director